Terms and Conditions
This Agreement is made and entered into on the date of enrollment into Elevate (“Start Date”) between yourself (member) and Lori Massicot (hereinafter referred to as “Coach”).
Coach and Member hereby agree as follows:
For valuable consideration of: Elevate 30-Day Membership of $97.00 recurring payment or one-time member offer exclusive to current members (see purchase options below).
The Member has agreed to purchase Elevate. In exchange, Coach agrees to provide the services outlined in the Program Details below.
- Elevate Details
- Client agrees and understands that she is purchasing Elevate and agrees to the terms and conditions provided.
- Lori Massicot is a Sober Lifestyle Coach, and Certified Nutrition coach.
- Elevate is not to be considered a replacement for mental or physical health treatment. Elevate is not a detox plan nor a meal plan. If you believe you are at risk for detox, please do not enroll in Elevate.
- Elevate is to be used as a motivational and education program for women over 40.
- By purchasing Elevate, you agree that you are fully aware and acknowledge this program will not provide medical help - both mental and physical.
- Member participation in Elevate is voluntary. Coach does not force or persuade you to participate.
- Coach does not track your drinking or tell you that you need to be sober to participate.
- Elevate is not a “have to quit drinking” program, it’s a “I get to learn and grow and figure out if alcohol is an option” program.
- Member understands there is no guarantee for any kind of result the member has placed on herself. If you do the work in Elevate, you will progress at your own pace.
- Elevate does not guarantee sobriety but gives you a plan to help you make sobriety work for you.
- Program outline is located below.
- All information disclosed during coaching sessions, on community platform via Mighty Networks, emails, and community discussions, or otherwise shall be deemed confidential between both Coach and Member.
- Coach and Member agree to keep the confidentiality of Elevate coaching sessions,emails, group outline, and additional content private even after the member is no longer active in Elevate.
- The member understands that Coach records each coaching session. The recording is uploaded to the Member dashboard inside of Elevate within 72-hours of recording.
- Member has the right to opt-out of video during the session. To do so, member must turn off camera before joining the call.
- No member shall share any recorded audio, video, or content with anyone outside of Elevate. The program is exclusive for members who are active (paid subscription).
1. No Elevate Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, used for public or commercial purposes, or downloaded in any way unless written permission is expressly granted by the Company. Modification of the Content or use of the Content for any other purpose is a violation of the copyright and other proprietary rights of the Company, as well as other authors who created the materials, and may be subject to monetary damages and penalties. You may not distribute, modify, transmit or use the content of the Site or any Content, including any and all software, tools, graphics and/or sound files, for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of the Company .
2. All Content, such as text, data, graphics files, videos and sound files, and other materials contained in the Site, are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and are the property of the Company and/or a supplier to the Company. No such materials may be used as expressed in this Terms and Conditions agreement.
- Payment and Subscription
- Upon enrolling, member agrees to send payment via Stripe or Payment and understands the payment is due and payable upon enrollment through a secured payment portal.
- If the member is a Private Client of coach, member will be granted 30-day enrollment for free. Once the 30-days is up, the member will have the option to join at the monthly rate of $97.00.
- If member is on the 30-Day Membership, she understands that $97.00 will be billed automatically to the payment account of choice until cancellation.
- Missed or failed payments will be due within 3-days of the payment fail date. If you do not send payment, you will be removed from Elevate immediately.
- If member enrolled with a coupon code, the coupon code is only in effect one time. After you use the code, the amount of your monthly membership will go up to the normal rate of $97.00 a month unless notified otherwise.
- Member is responsible for canceling their membership and will not contact Coach unless there is a problem canceling.
- To cancel, go to your member dashboard and click your photo icon, scroll down to settings, Elevate, and click cancel.
- If a current member has purchased a one-time package: 90-Days, 6-months or 2021, member understands that this is a one-time payment without recurring membership. This offer is only available inside of Elevate for active members as an option for members to save money.
- If member wishes to continue their membership, they can purchase another one-time package inside of Elevate before their current subscription ends.
- At no time, will Coach issue a refund for Elevate. The program is a digital download which means you will not receive a refund if you change your mind or do not get the results you expected.
- Laws This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Agreement Coach and Member agree to this Agreement in its entirety. This Agreement is deemed the only agreement between the parties. The member understands that if the outline of the program does not include a portion or expectation the member holds in this Agreement, it does not apply and is not included in the cost of Elevate.
If the Member has any questions prior to enrolling in to Elevate, please email Coach here.
Virtual Group Coaching for Women Over 40.
- Weekly LIVE coaching sessions with recording
- Access to the Elevate community on the Mighty Networks app
- Private Podcast to Elevate Members (available even after your membership has ended)
- The Elevate Path mini-course
- 2021 Elevate Workbook (yours to keep)
- Guest Interview recordings and Q & A discussion
- Bonus content added each month
- Monthly Challenge and giveaways per rules provided by Coach inside of Elevate