Transform Your Mind and Body with
Coach Joe Oniwor
Coach Joe Oniwor
Don't think you have what it takes to transform your body like an elite athlete over 40? Think again!
In this episode, I’m joined by Joe Oniwor.
Just like most of us, Joe has had his fair share in the weight problem tails. His weight struggles started at a tender age, growing up with his mom and two sisters, who were also struggling with their weight. By the time Joe was 25, he was overweight, prediabetic, hypertensive and struggling with high cholesterol. This was life-threatening, and he had to find a way to lose the weight. In his quest, he made discoveries on how good nutrition and exercise worked together in weight loss and switched to a healthy lifestyle, which helped him lose over 110 pounds.
Transformation and consistency in any aspect are neurological drives that your brain responds to fervently for long-term change.
Coach Joe Oniwor
Coach Joe is the founder of JOC VIP academy, ACE-Certified Personal Trainer and Fitness Nutrition Specialist. Joe is also a retired avid athlete and a pro arena football player who has been in the fitness industry for 28 years.
Joe has been working with women for over 48 years to provide them with body transformational coaching required to overcome massive energy loss and stubborn weight gain associated with menopause. His turning point came after his mom survived a fatal health complication caused by her weight. Joe is passionate about helping women, and his mission is to help you feel stronger, fitter and live your best life as you age.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How women over 48 can train like an elite athlete
- What needs to come first in our mind + body transformation
- What kind of nutrition to focus on to fuel your body
- Can you drink alcohol and still transform your body
- How to practice self-awareness when drinking and know your drinking behaviors
- The mindset shift you need to empower yourself to exercise
- How practicing mindfulness can help you transform all areas of your life
- How to boost your daily energy and feel good in your clothes
- Debunking the myths of weight-lifting for women
- What to do when motivation wanes and discouragement kicks in
- How to measure your progress beyond the scale
Find Coach Joe here:
Learn more about Coach Joe and his program:
Joe's Free 7-day training: https://jocoaching.life/free-resource/
Joe's website: https://jocoaching.life/about/
Find Joe on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jocfitcoach/
Mentioned in this episode: Mark Divine, Unbeatable Mind
I'm Lori Massicot, the host of To 50 and Beyond.
I started the podcast in 2018 with a mission to talk about aging and sobriety and share stories of hope and inspiration in midlife and beyond.
My continued mission is to bring women over 40 together over topics that don't usually get discussed aloud to break through the shame and stigma that holds us back from being, doing, and experiencing BETTER.
It's never too late to travel another path and have fun along the way.
I know you're ready to ROCK your very best self To 50 and Beyond!
Join My Email Community
Stay in the loop with once a week midlife empowerment sent with love from me to you.
Spam not included. You can unsubscribe at any time.