How to Create Multiple Streams of Income Reselling with Leslie Tucker
Living in a world of uncertainty, I can't think of a better time to create multiple streams of income while building businesses you love.
My guest in episode 136, Leslie Tucker will fire you up because of her passion and her drive for creating multiple streams of income in her life.
Leslie Tucker is married to Thomas. Thomas and Leslie have a blended family with ten children. Leslie’s background is in food service, with a 15 year career as a professional baker.
Leslie is currently a full time reseller who sells on Poshmark, Mercari and Etsy. She also hosts a podcast called A Reseller’s Passion. She offers advice and motivation to the reselling community.
Leslie also hosts resellers and other business professionals on her YouTube channel each week. Leslie is a business consultant, handmade artist and motivational speaker. Leslie’s brings daily motivation to the reselling and business community on her Instagram page A Reseller’s Passion. When she is not running her business, you can find Leslie, reading a book, Binge watching a TV show on Netflix or Hulu or baking one of her many family recipes.
Deep down inside there's this thing that you’ve been longing to do and I say try it out!
In this episode, you will hear:
- How Leslie got started from inspiration from her husband
- How she made a plan to leave her job within 6 months
- How she started her desert and crochet business
- Leslie hitting her goal within 3 months from reselling
- Selling on Ebay and Poshmark
- How to use the internet for creating and selling
- How to get started selling on Poshmark
- How to take photos and post your listings to sell
- How to research and resource items to resell
- How to use what you have without spending money on expensive equipment to take photos
- How to stage your photos for resell
- How Leslie structures all of the tasks in her day
- Productivity tips to help you get focused and get stuff done
- The importance of self-care in entrepreneurship
To find Leslie:
If you like this episode, please consider sharing it with a friend, and pin for later.