Living in Your Truth with Martha Beck
Whether you die tomorrow or at a 100 years old, coming home to yourself and learning to live in your truth is the greatest gift you can give yourself as you age. Integrity is the way to angle your happiness from psychological unhappiness to live in peace, joy, and love with self and others.
In this episode, Martha Beck shares practical, gentle ways from her life transformation after surgery and triumph through the dark nights and sorrow to help you make new resolutions and commitment to your own truth through integrity.
If you walk in your true path, you’ll find your true people.
Martha Beck is a New York Times bestselling author, life coach, and speaker. She holds three Harvard degrees in social science, and Oprah Winfrey has called her “one of the smartest women I know.”
Martha is a passionate and engaging teacher, known for her unique combination of science, humor, and spirituality. Her newest book, The Way of Integrity: Finding the Path to Your True Self, was an instant New York Times Best Seller.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Martha’s inspiration drive from her divine encounter with near-death experience that led her to her passion
- What is integrity, and why it’s the ultimate solution to your suffering
- Why divine comedy is a brilliant self-help path to integrity during aging
- How to turn your aging and sobriety into an amazing adventure
- How negative emotions can help you turn into a better version of yourself if you follow integrity
- Ways to empower yourself in integrity when the system and environment rise against you
- Why we have to push against culture to be ourselves and to own the beauty of aging
- How to achieve freedom from thoughts that cause suffering.
- Why keeping secrets and lying will ruin your emotional and physical health.
- Why you need to head toward your purpose
- Gentle ways on how to find and align with your true self through integrity
Find Martha here:
Join My Email Community
Stay in the loop with once a week midlife empowerment sent with love from me to you.
Spam not included. You can unsubscribe at any time.