Late Bloomers Unite
with Sondra Primeaux
Creating solutions to living your best life in the middle, is possible when you make time to discover how you feel about yourself sans alcohol.
There is nothing wrong with being a late bloomer, in fact, it's fun as my guest, Sondra Primeaux shares in Episode 178.
Practicing self-compassion, taking care of ourselves more, and being grateful can help us increase our vibrancy, find better solutions, and flourish in the second half of our life.
Sobriety is the root that enters the ground to give you an opportunity to flourish and thrive.
Sondra Primeaux is a photographer, reuse designer and maker, writer and is the former co-host of the Unruffled Podcast.
When Sondra fell into recovery in 2014, she was grateful to have her creative work to fill the hole she was left with when alcohol was removed. In an effort to serve the recovery community, she started theunruffled.com, where she supports women who are seeking their own mid-life solution.
She lives in Austin, Texas with her husband and two children.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Why self-care and self-love begins with practicing gratitude
- Sondra’s story on how she started drinking and her journey to sobriety
- The importance of looking up to yourself consistently
- Why you should choose sobriety
- Overcoming the feelings of shame and guilt in recovery
- The importance of love and being connected
- Sondra’s lessons on midlife solutions and sobriety
- Choosing contentment over comparison for sobriety success
- How to evolve and find your new self through acceptance
- The truth about healthy aging
- Staying relevant and feeling good about yourself
- Sondra’s midlife solution membership community
Find Sondra here:
Mentioned in this episode:
I'm Lori Massicot, the host of To 50 and Beyond.
I started the podcast in 2018 with a mission to talk about aging and sobriety and share stories of hope and inspiration in midlife and beyond.
My continued mission is to bring women over 40 together over topics that don't usually get discussed aloud to break through the shame and stigma that holds us back from being, doing, and experiencing BETTER.
It's never too late to travel another path and have fun along the way.
I know you're ready to ROCK your very best self To 50 and Beyond!
Wanna be friends?
Stay in touch with once a week midlife empowerment sent with love from me to you.
Spam not included. You can unsubscribe at any time.