Release the Clutter and Align with Your Soul with Peggy Fitzsimmons
All forms of clutter reflect a soul that is not being true to itself.
My soulful guest, Peggy Fitzsimmons, joins us to give us practical tips and insights on the effects of clutter and how to declutter and live a life full of vibrancy effectively.
Peggy Fitzsimmons holds a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology and has worked in the fields of counseling and healing for over 25 years. She has helped many people get their houses in order through intensive decluttering.
Peggy is also a former staff of the Omega Institute and was a consulting producer on Oprah Winfrey's Emmy-winning TV series Super Soul Sunday.
In her new book Release: Create a Clutter-Free and Soul Driven Life, she shares spiritual and practical insights with readers who want to free themselves from clutter and live-in alignment with their true soul nature.
If your ego is on your life’s driver wheel, you will always feel insignificant.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Peggy’s insights about aging
- The process of developing Release, a power-packed book by Peggy
- The broader meaning of clutter
- Signs that you need some help to declutter
- How to know if you are deviating from your soul to your ego
- Peggy’s motivation to women who are in addiction on substance abuse
- Five different types of clutter
- How to get into alignment with your soul
- Peggy’s inspiration; things you can do every day to declutter
Find Peggy here:
Mentioned in this episode:
I'm Lori Massicot, the host of To 50 and Beyond.
I started the podcast in 2018 with a mission to talk about aging and sobriety and share stories of hope and inspiration in midlife and beyond.
My continued mission is to bring women over 40 together over topics that don't usually get discussed aloud to break through the shame and stigma that holds us back from being, doing, and experiencing BETTER.
It's never too late to travel another path and have fun along the way.
I know you're ready to ROCK your very best self To 50 and Beyond!
Wanna be friends?
Stay in touch with once a week midlife empowerment sent with love from me to you.
Spam not included. You can unsubscribe at any time.