LISTEN ON: APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | STITCHER
Listen to all episodes here.
This is a very special episode with three women who are very special to me on the road to alcohol freedom later in life.
If you are on this road, you know it's not linear.
I invited three extraordinary women, Kathy, Karen, and Margie, who are members of my group coaching program, The Alcohol-Free Habit, to join me in a conversation about the decision to go a/f later in life.
These brave women share what led them to look at their drinking, where they are today with their drinking, and their favorite practical tips to help you on your road to alcohol freedom.
What You'll Discover
- How each gals started their journey to sobriety
- Is moderate drinking possible?
- Maintaining a social life when you quit drinking
- Most challenging triggers and how to overcome them
- Fun things to do instead of drinking
- Favorite non-alcoholic drinks for sober celebrating
- The pros and cons of counting your “alcohol-free “days
- How to unwind without drinking
- Favorite habits that help them stay sober
- Recommended reading
- The importance of getting support in recovery
- The benefits of going alcohol-free
- Advice to ladies who feel they need to take a look at their drinking
- Mommy Doesn’t Drink Here Anymore by Rachael Brownell
- This Naked Mind by Annie Grace
- The Unexpected Joy of Being Sober by Catherine Gray
- Alcohol Explained by William Porter
- The Mountain Is You by Brianna Wiest
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
If you like this episode, you'll enjoy these too!
Why Drinking is Harder than Sobriety in Midlife
Lori's Private Coaching
Hello, I'm Lori Massicot! I'm a certified life coach, podcast host, and advocate for sobriety in women in midlife and beyond. I'm on a mission to help you find joy and confidence in living alcohol-free later in life. I'm happy you're here!
Join Lori's email community to receive a weekly email designed to help you live alcohol-free. You will also receive podcast episodes, and special offers for coaching.
Spam not included. Unsubscribe at any time.