Boss Up and Change Your Life
You don't have to keep looking behind you to figure things out. Face forward so you don't trip.
An episode that I wrote on the treadmill and then ran home to record because I figured I wasn't the only one who needed a little kick in the bootie.
Boss Up and Change Your Life is inspired by Lizzo's song, Good as Hell which I was listening to while working out.
I have been stuck on trying to control something that is happening in my life and really kind of wallowing in the fact that I can't.
On the day I recorded this episode, I decided to boss up and focus on the solution, not the problem and encourage you to do the same.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- What motivated me to do this recording
- Life begins when you get out of your comfort zone
- Delay gratification for a higher goal
- The secret to a faster change is taking the road that is less traveled
- How fear deters you from success
- How to get results is by doing something consistently
- Do not compare yourself with others; we are all in different chapters
- Rejoice in your little progress; baby steps are still steps
I'm Lori Massicot, the host of To 50 and Beyond.
I started the podcast in 2018 with a mission to talk about aging and sobriety and share stories of hope and inspiration in midlife and beyond.
My continued mission is to bring women over 40 together over topics that don't usually get discussed aloud to break through the shame and stigma that holds us back from being, doing, and experiencing BETTER.
It's never too late to travel another path and have fun along the way.
I know you're ready to ROCK your very best self To 50 and Beyond!
Join my email community
Stay connected through once-a-week Tuesday morning emails to help you feel better inside and out alcohol-free.
Spam not included. You can unsubscribe at any time.